What is ACP Café?
Talking about Advance Care Planning (ACP) can be a tough affair, but nothing breaks the ice like a good cuppa!
At ACP Cafe, we will have an open discussion about your values and preferences for care in a relaxed environment.
Our aim is to raise awareness on the importance of planning ahead for care and helping you clarify your wishes through a variety of topics; ranging from personal choices of medical care and quality of life, to arrangements for future events when you’re at the end of life.
So come on over for cakes, coffee and an opportunity to have meaningful ACP conversations!
Nurse Manager of Aged Care Group with 33 years of experience in nursing management and administration.
Date & Time
11th May 2019, Saturday
9:00 am – 11:00 am
Ground Floor Wisma Mirama, Jalan Wisma Putra, 50460 Kuala Lumpur.
*light refreshments included
*space is limited to 20 seats only.
Registration fee must be paid by cash deposit or bank transfer to:
Bank Name: Public Bank Berhad
Account Name: ACG Concept Sdn Bhd
Account Number: 3191187208
Kindly send your bank-in slip or online transfer receipt to email@example.com before the registration deadline on 7th May 2019, Tuesday.
Please also specify the name of the participant.
- Successful registration is upon full payment received.
- Fees are not refundable.
- If you are unable to attend, please find yourself a replacement and notify ACG Concept in writing at least 2 days prior to the event.
- 9:00am – Registration & Refreshments
- 9:25am – Introduction to ACP
- 9:30am – Video: Advance Care Planning – Living Matters
- 9:35am – Discussion: What Is Your Choice For Medical Treatments & Does Your Family Agree?
- 10:30am – Sharing & Game Activity
- 11.00am – End
Call +603-2142 1666 (Jason) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.